This is a little story of how content that converts wins in a world where content is king.
How to Write Content that Converts
A lot of times, you’ll hear “experts” giving tips about writing content; but there are those who’ll advise you on how to write awesome content. So the question is, is simply writing content enough?
I hear many stories about how small businesses wanting to make it big online had been promised a bed of roses by their agencies, who claim that if they have a lot of contents, they will make it big time. Wrong. Merely making your website bulging in content will not get you anywhere. You should have content that converts. Continue reading →
WARNING! This is a “loooong” post.Please wait for all the Videos to load.It’s worth the wait!
Viral Marketing creates extreme popularity over the product or services offered to the general public. This popularity paves the way to increased sales and demands of the product and services. In fact, some viral marketing becomes part of the culture in certain areas, while some becomes a crucial part of the daily lives of people belonging to a certain class. Take for example the viral effect of Hotmail who become one of the top email service providers to a large number of people and even some corporate organizations. Some viral videos created singing legend and international artists like Justin Bieber and Charice Pempengco who rose to stardom because of the viral video that spread over the internet. Many of the examples here are mostly videos but in some cases it could be a contest for a campaign and used in linkbuilding or creating a viral content marketing.
The following are the list of top 100 viral marketing videos, examples and strategies around the world.
Top International Viral Marketing Videos, Examples and Strategies
1. The Blair Witch Project - perhaps one of the most successful movie produced from only $350, 000 yet grossed around $250 million worldwide. The approach basically was made to make people believe that indeed the event really happens by posting incident details in their website as well as creating forums that even before the movie is shown, it already catches attention from people.
Here is the The Blair Witch Project Video
2. Hotmail – In 1999, Hotmail created a viral marketing campaign about its offered free email among users that can be accessible anywhere. It created brand awareness since users who sends emails to others bears the message “Get your Free Email at Hotmail”, this is a link that takes people who click on it to the homepage of Hotmail for free registration. This viral marketing creates 12 million subscribers which was later owned by Microsoft for $400 million.
3. BMW Hire Ticker – in 2001, BMW produce an eight short film which is also highly budgeted that stars some of Hollywood Tops actors likes Madonna, Clive Owen, and Don Cheadle. These films were directed by top directors Guy Richie and David Fincher. The concept basically is about the high endurance and durability of the BMW cars showing the cars in an action packed films. The short film gathered around 11 million views from you tube and provided a 12% sales growth on the company.
BMW Hire Ticker Video
4. John West Salmon – With its tag line, John West will do the worst to bring you the best Salmon, this British owned catches the attention of around 300 million viewers around the world about the bear fight involving a man and a bear over a salmon.
John West Salmon Video
5. Microsoft X Box – promoting the ability to enjoy life, this viral video spread like a virus over the internet and reaped different reactions from people. Some describes this as morbid and disturbing while some says that the video is both interesting and innovative. Regardless of how people perceive the video, it serves the very purpose of its creation that is, catching people’s attention.
Microsoft X Box Video
6. Agent Provocateur – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b863P40WJU this features Kylie Minogue as an endorser of a lingerie. This viral video becomes an instant hit because of its sexy presentations of the lingerie wore by Kylie Minogue who at that time is making her big comeback in the limelight.
Agent Provocateur Video
7. Kraft Cheesy Movies – this microsite of Kraft allows online users to create a micro movie that last for at least twenty seconds. This has been a hit among children and parents who loves introducing new things to their child. By making the micro movie, users spend more than thirty minutes in the site, enough for an exposure needed by Kraft in building their online presence.
8. 2002 FIFA World Cup – In 2002, a controversial edited photo was released in the British Newspaper “The Mirror”, this features the players of Argentinian Defense that holds ladies bag while standing in front of football goal. The picture spread like a virus in the internet and emerged as the most shared picture of all time. Although, the aim is not to promote the game, it adds popularity however the event.
9. Ikea Tidy Up Commercial – this commercial is about a vibrator product of Ikea. What makes this viral is having a kid as the central character of the commercial. In you tube, most comments expresses how funny the commercial was. This is however not shown in North America because of the content.
Ikea Tidy Up Commercial Video
10. Trojan Condoms – In 2003, Trojan condoms released a series of commercials based on Olympic Games but centers on sexual performance. This viral video gained 300 million viewers around the world that stimulates discussion about the commercial and awareness of the product as well. (You must be 18 and above to view the video)
Trojan Condoms Video
11. Burger Kings Subservient Chicken – Imagine a man dressed in chicken doing everything you asked him to do. This was Burger King’s marketing strategy released in 2004 that made 450 million views. Although the concept catches people’s attention, it hardly serves the purpose of increasing the sales of Burger King.
Burger Kings Subservient Chicken Video
12. Berlitz Language School – this simple yet totally humorous ad of Berlitz Language School helped the institution to become the top second-language learning institution.
Berlitz Language School Video
13. Carlton Draught – this is an Australian Beer Company who produced an ad that aims to catch the worlds attention through the “Big Ad”, instantly the ad becomes viral that it gained 162, 000 views on its first day of release alone while in two weeks, the ad gained more than one million views. This scenario made Carlton Draught take back the ad in fear of over exposure.
Carlton Draught Video
14. Nike Touch of Gold Commercial – this commercial stars Brazilian football Ronaldinho in his display of his skills on football. Although Nike had been producing a lot of viral videos on sports, this is by far among the most watched video of Nike that gain around 30 million of views. What makes this commercial special is the skills shown which creates discussion over people who watched the video if in fact it were real or edited through computer.
Nike Touch of Gold Commercial Video
15. Smirnoff – when their alcoholic malt beverage was launched in 2006, Smirnoff popularized a music video titled “Tea Partay” that eventually gained more than five million views on You Tube. The videos popularity gave birth to online contest and follow-up videos to make the website interactive and sustain the popularity of Smirnoff beverage.
Smirnoff Viral Video
16. Ecko – what makes this video viral is the discussion on whether or not the video is real or fake. This shows an almost amateur video about the spraying of graffiti at Andrews AFB Air Force One left wing. The discussion had reached even the national news.
Ecko Viral Video
17. Dove – this beautiful, emotional and clean advertisement caught attention of a lot of people in the world. In fact, on its first day of release, the video gained 44,000 views and a total of 12 million within its first year of release alone.
Dove Commercial Video
18. Philips Body Groom Man – this promotes the company’s Shave Everywhere site wherein a man talks about uncomfortable topics about men grooming. The video generate millions of views since its release. Also this ad campaign provided the company an edgy persona.
Philips Body Groom Man Viral Video
19. Taxbrain.com – this features scantily-clad women, shaky camera, automobile racing, and a spice of intrigue that catches around 200,000 views plus an attention from CNN, NBC, ESPN and other TV Networks.
20. GuitarMasterPro.net – in the description box in You Tube, it simply says: I learned how to play the guitar with GuitarMasterPro.net. A 21 year old man makes a hit by reaping sixty million views in You tube which in turn becomes You Tube most viewed submitted video.
21. Blendtec – This is perhaps one of the most successful viral video that had been produced. This features Blendtec, a Utah based company that produced a video blending different gadgets like cellphones, golf balls, marbles, etc. to prove the durability of his blender. The video gained around 100 million views within the company’s website and You Tube. With this very effective viral marketing video, the company was able to increase into fivefold revenue.
Blendtec “will it blend” Video
22. Snakes on a Plane – this movie trailer created a talks during the release of mock trailers ad spin off websites. Parodies are even created sensationalizing the movie. Yet, after the excitement, when the movie was finally released, it was a flopped. Lesson in this kind of viral marketing is that regardless how good a product is marketed when the product itself is not satisfying, it will eventually led to loss.
Snakes on a Plane Viral Video
23. Nine Inch Nails Year Zero – in their quest for an alternative way of marketing their newest album Year Zero, American rock group Nine Inch released a rather mysterious t-shirt with an interesting print that says: “I am Trying to Believe” this phrase was then discovered to be a registered URL connecting to different websites that describes the dystopian world in the year 0000. Also, the users were led to other websites of a reality game that is based on the story line of the album. Ultimately, the album sold 200,000 copies on its first week alone and made it to #2 in the billboard.
Nine Inch Nails Year Zero Viral Video
24. Jack Links Beef Jerky – Jack Links Beef Jerky – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJF0cuYbYyI this series of video is entitled “Messin’ with Sasquatch” follows a humorous clips on travelling through the woods and eventually running across and messing with the mysterious Sasquatch. It had been a hit in you tube that led potential customers to the equally entertaining website of the company.
25. Quicksilver – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xfBNxNds0Q this viral video features an unidentified location in Europe wherein a group of kids was seen throwing dynamite to the river and then surf on it afterwards. The video gets 10 million viewers around the world where the name and logo of the company appears on the last part of the video.
Quicksilver Viral Video
26. Burger King Whooper Freak Out Commercial – this viral video claims to capture an authentic reactions coming from Burger King Customers when declared that the Burger King’s prime offering Whooper had been removed from the menu. Yet, judging from the video, it seems that everything is staged.
Burger King Video
27. Diet Coke Plus Mentos – this viral video was made in promotion of either of the two products that when combined creates a seemingly fountain effect to both substance. The video features two scientist looking guy who had been experimenting on the combination of diet coke and Mentos by creating fountain-like effects. The video got 14 million hits by the time I’m writing this.
Diet Coke + Mentos Viral Video
28. Phil Collins Gorilla Drummer Cadbury Dairy Milk – this is one of the proofs of an extremely effective viral marketing video. Following with the salmonella controversy In 2007, the Cadbury Dairy Milk need to bounce back to the market. Also in 2007, Cadbury releases this gorilla campaign to reignite the interest in the company. It was an instant television hit that eventually made its way to the You Tube. On its first week, the clip had been viewed by over 500,000 people around the world and by the end of year, the views totaled to six million from all over the world. But most importantly, the company gained an added 20% of people favoring Cadbury Dairy Milk.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Advertisement Video
29. WWE – after his dramatic exit from WWe in 2005, talks about his return never ceases until WWE started releasing a video using binary codes that provides clues on Chris Jericho’s return. This event marked a significant high rating for USA network and at the same time helps Chris Jericho on his return.
30. Sporting Portugal – to increase the sales of tickets in the 2007 season, Sporting Portugal creates a microsite that sells ticket to people who visits the site by entering their name and their contact number. After doing this, the screen would change and show the players and the coach in a pep talk wherein the coach would stop and calls the user and inform him that the season would not start unless he buys a ticket. The page was very effective that in twenty four hours, it was viewed 200,000 times.
Sporting Portugal Viral Campaign
31. Ray Ban Sun Glass Catch – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prfAENSh2k another effective viral video in 2007. This features a series of 17 released videos since 2007 that promotes Never Hide Campaign. The response to this video is said to provide a total of 231% growth in revenue for Ray Ban and some 40% in 2008.
32. Halo Series – this ARG games had been very successful during its release that it was able to collect a total of $170 million on the first day of its release. The game basically provides full control to the user on the game which is based on real world crossing multiple media.
Ray Ban Sun Glass Catch Video
33. Barack Obama – during the 2008 election, Barack Obama did not win because of pure luck or his charm that makes the public like him. He actually makes use of the online resources and the power of viral marketing. This includes 2,000 You Tube videos, 3 million sign-up for text message campaign, 8.5 million visits on MyBarackObama.com site, 3 million friends on Facebook, 5 million friend on other social networking sites. 3 million donors online and 13 million names on his email list. So practically, this is the best way to win an election.
34. Office Max Elf Yourself – this campaign that was launched on December 2007 gained an enormous 39 million views from the United States alone. It also manages to become the fastest growing website for that month. Ultimately, the holiday campaign of Office Max attracted over 100 million views from around the world. This is replicated in 2008 with an even greater success.
Office Max Elf Yourself Viral Campaign
35. Cloverfield – even before its release in early 2008, the trailer of the movie had been creating buzz in the internet. The video was a teaser that it didn’t reveal the title of the film and ended on the showing date only. This viral video helped the film to gross of about $179 million globally from a production cost of $25 million only.
Cloverfield Video Trailer
36. The Dark Knight – similar to the marketing approach of Cloverfield, this movie initially created a buzz on the internet through an “I Believe in Harvey Dent” campaign that allows this poster to be shared and emailed. When received, the poster will change to the Joker’s face that is quickly replaced by a text “See you in December” that went on to grossing more than $1 billion.
The Dark Knight Video Trailer
37. Guitar Hero – this addictive game was released on You Tube to support and promote the “Guitar Hero World Tour”, upon its release it was able to gain more than 2 million views. The viewer’s love the video that it even takes more interest than the professionally produced video that starts supermodel Heidi Klum.
Guitar Hero Video Games Video
38. Honda – in 2009, Honda produced the first live commercial ever on British Television. This features skydivers who formed the letters H-O-N-D-A after jumping from a plane of 14, 000 feet from the ground. It was intended for a television ad yet made a huge hit in You Tube by gaining 400, 000 views.
Honda Power of Dreams Video
39. Transport for London – the video was released in 2008 with an objective to raise awareness among the vehicle drives on the road. Initially, the commercial only targets 150, 000 people in London, yet they end up to be viewed by 5.5 million people globally on its first month alone. This video became the fourth most popular viral video.
Transport for London Viral Video
40. Meet the Spartans – prior to its release, a microsite had been launched online wherein the users are asked to enter their name and upload a photo. After which, they will be redirected to a video that shows Carmen Electra in an interview showing a photo of a guy which in turn to be the person who uploaded the picture. This strategy helped the movie to become number one upon its release.
Meet the Spartans Video Campaign
41. Levi’s – this commercial gained 2.5 million views in just a week. This shows some guys backflips into jeans. Similar to the concept of ray ban, yet it manages to get more than 14 million views since June 23.
Levi’s Guys Backflip into Jeans Video
42. Vodafone – this commercial from India had catch attention of a huge number of people around the world. The concept is simple and humorous that ends up getting millions of views.
43. The Lonely Island – a comedy trio released a video in You Tube that has become an instant hit by having 52 million views which made the release of their album sells 200, 000 copies.
The Lonely Island Video
44. S. Darko – this movie is marketed as a sequel to the original Donnie Darko. It has reaped a a significant number of views attraction upon its release in Youtube.
S. Darko Video
45. Tourism Queesnland; Best Job in the World – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTUUWOV4Vns The Australian Government launched a promotion entitle The Best Job in The World, it is a contest where the person will be paid $100, 000 for a six month contract which will tasked the person to become the caretaker of Great Barrier Reef islands. The person who will be selected will be promoting the islands by making video blogs on a weekly basis. The video gained millions of views and even become a sensational story on different websites.
46. Samsung – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw this video from Samsung showing running sheep on the Welsh countryside had been attracting interest over a number of viewers worldwide. The views had reached more than 8.5 million and people are still debating whether the video is real of not.
Samsung Extreme Sheep LED Art Video
47. Gecko – this video aims to produce a parody over nine of You Tube’s popular video. Instantly the video gained over 2 million views.
48. The Dancing Cebu Pacific Flight Attendants - this video of Filipina flight attendant instantly become viral after they performed through a dance their safety instructions.
Dancing Cebu Pacific Flight Attendants Video
49. Hey Baby – this features a guy that smiles on the camera mockingly. This video gained more than 4 million views on the internet.
Hey Baby Video
50. The Man with a Golden Voice – perhaps this is one of the most inspiring video released on You Tube. A man with a very nice voice who is living on the street was given a chance to find home and work after suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. This video attracted more than 16 million views on You Tube.
Man with a Golden Voice Viral Video
51. The Dancing Inmates of Cebu – the dancing inmates of Cebu had been getting global attention over You Tube after the video of their dances had been uploaded. It catches international attention that some celebrities including Michael Jackson’s Choreographer went to dance with the inmates.
Dancing Inmates of Cebu HD Viral Video
52. We Love You Ma. Venus Raj – following the Ms. Universe Pageant where Ms. Philippines Venus Raj landed as third place in the contest, a group of pageant fanatics made a video in support of Ms. Raj. The video reaped more than 3 million views due to the almost viral reaction of the group.
We Love You Ma. Venus Raj Video
53. The Wang and Only You – this video shows two boys doing lip sync of a song. The funny looks and facial reaction made this video viral. Their series of videos had been attracting millions of views on You Tube.
Wang and Only You Video
54. Will Ferrel and Manny Pacquiao – Actor Will Ferrell and Athlete Manny Pacquiao sings Imagine of The Beatles gains a lot of views especially from Filipinos who considers Pacquiao as their prime athlete.
Will Ferrel and Manny Pacquiao Video
55. Maria Aragon – this video brought this little girl into stardom when her sister uploaded her video singing Lady Gaga’s Born This Way. To date, the video listed more than 44 million of views.
Maria Aragon Viral Video
56. Charice Pempengco – her rose to stardom as an international singer started from a video uploaded by a follower who loved her singing. The rest is history, Charice became one of international singing sensation singing along with Celine Dion and other known singers around the world. Her latest videos had been gaining millions of views in You Tube.
Charice Pempengco Youtube Video
57. Justin Bieber – young Justin Bieber rose to stardom after he was discovered through a You Tube video that to date gained 37 million views. This video made him an international superstar that he is now.
Justin Bieber Viral Video
58. Willim Hung from American Idol – this Asian guy catches the attention of global viewers when he auditioned for American Idol and sings She Bangs of Ricky Martin. His humorous performance made him an instant celebrity, at least for a while.
Willim Hung from American Idol Video
59. Rebecca Black – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0 Rebecca Black gains a massive media attention after her song Friday was released and become a sensational video on the internet. This also placed her to stardom.
Rebecca Black Video
60. The Social Network 2 – prior to its release, this movie had been getting attention from You Tube. The story tells a world when Facebook no longer exists.
The Social Network 2 Video Trailer
61. Kate and William’s Wedding – the world seems to stop during the Kate and William wedding that catches the attention of almost every nation in the world. The interest started from the announcement, to the details, and on the wedding day itself. The different highlight of the wedding got and still getting millions of views especially on You Tube.
Kate and William’s Wedding Video
62. Talking Dog Mishka – this cute dog catches the world attention when her video was posted on you tube when she seems to be talking to her owner.
Talking Dog Mishka Video
63. The World’s Largest Crocodile – the world’s largest crocodile which was caught in the Philippines gained attraction from curios people around the world. The video of his captivity had been viewed and shared over the internet.
World’s Largest Crocodile
64. Coca-Cola – Christmas commercial for Filipino that focuses on overseas workers had been an instant hit and shared over different networking sites upon its release. This is warm, touching, and very inspiring video showing love within a family.
Coca-Cola Viral Campaign Video
65. Surf – the surf commercial featuring Lumen had been a huge success in the Philippines. The TV commercial has become a huge hit that it was made to series of ads that runs for more than ten years. The brand has become the top priority and it successfully attracts a huge volume of market.
Surf with Lumen Video
66. Moymoy Palaboy – this dynamic duo made a huge success in entering the show business in the Philippines by simply recording a parody of top songs and uploaded it in You Tube.
Moymoy Palaboy Video
67. Japan’s Helicopter Boys – this ad features two boys from Japan promoting the features of Nikon’s new Digital Camera.
Japan’s Helicopter Boys With Nikon Camera Video
68. Susan Boyle – after joining a reality show, Susan Boyle become an international sensation because of her golden voice that forever changes her life by making it to stardom.
69. Michael Jackson’s Death – after his death, a number of videos went viral as to the cause of death and also tributes to the King of Pop.
Michael Jackson’s Death
70. Bin Laden’s Death – the announcement of international terrorist death Osama Bin Laden attracts a number of viewers online for confirmation while to some, it is a reason to rejoice after his orchestrated attack to America’s Twin Tower that killed a significant number of people.
Bin Laden’s Death Video
71. Japan’s Earthquake and Tsunami – this tragic event in Japan has been viewed by millions of people around the world. The event and the video shown on You Tube and local news attract global assistance.
Japan’s Earthquake and Tsunami Video
72. Princess Diana’s Death – the death of Princess Diana has catch worldwide attention that almost everyone in the world had been watching the funeral coverage as well as the details behind her death. Videos regarding her death gained a huge number of views from around the world.
Princess Diana’s Death Video
73. Paranormal Activity – this movie follows the success of Blair Witch Project in the horror genre combined with an effective online marketing in a website that allows guests to vote for the movie to become available on their region. From $11,000 cost of Production, the movie went on to make around $200 million around the world plus two more sequels had been made.
Paranormal Activity Video Campaign
74. Nike Write the Future – this video is considered to be one of the Nike’s best commercial that gains millions of viewers around the world.
Nike Write the Future Video Campaign
75. Puma After Hours Athlete – this video is one of Puma’s top commercial that not only gained popularity over millions of views in You Tube but won awards as well.
Puma After Hours Athlete Video Campaign
76. Scope: See the Person, not the Disability – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6sLI7-Ulh8 this video went viral after Scope released an ad encouraging people to look beyond a person’s disability. It features a disable guy singing to a Radiohead song.
Scope: See the Person, not the Disability Awareness Video Campaign
77. Chrysler Born of Fire – considered to one of the best commercial worldwide that features Eminem in this award winning commercial.
Chrysler Born of Fire Video
78. Heineken – this video features a man who lightens up a party by making quite a remarkable entrance in party. The video attracts views in you tube and even ends up reaping awards.
79. Volkswagen Super Bowl Commercial – this commercial gains to date over 44 million views on You tube. The commercial was made for Super Bowl and especially for parents with young children. The commercial present warm and funny situation.
Volkswagen Super Bowl Commercial Video
80. Never Say No to Panda – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4&feature=related this commercial has gained more than 10 million views on You Tube. It features a cute panda violently reacting to people who resist him.
81. Pepsi Commercial in China – this Pepsi commercial has so far gained more than 31 million views worldwide. It features martial arts class set in ancient time. The storyline is humorous that it catches people’s attention.
Pepsi Commercial in China Video
82. Google Chrome Speed Test – this video has gained more than 5 million views in You Tube. This illustrates the marketing strategy conducted by Google Chrome to prove how fast their browser compares to their competitor.
Google Chrome Speed Test Video
83. Go Pro HD Hero 2 – this video shows the features of Go Pro HD, since it was uploaded in October 2011, it already gained more than 6 million views worldwide.
Go Pro HD Hero 2 Video
84. Lady Gaga Marry the Night – this music video of Lady Gaga was shared 479, 676 overnight and now, it was viewed by more than 14 million viewers worldwide already.
Lady Gaga Marry the Night Video
85. Michael Telo – Brazilian Singer Michael Telo with video entitled Ai Seu Te Pego upon its release gained 363, 709 shared while to date, the video had been viewed more than 69 million times.
Michel Telo Video
86. What’s Going On – a supposed bullied who’s about to start eight grade uploaded a video about his fear and hatred with life and people around him, the video has been shared 316, 328 for only 24 hours while now, the video has reached more than 7 million views around the world.
What’s Going On Video
87. All I Want for Christmas is You – this video had been uploaded for only three weeks on You Tube and yet, it already got more than 7 million views. This features Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber on a video about Christmas.
All I Want for Christmas is You Video
88. LMFAO Sexy and I know It – this video is definitely one of the most watched in You Tube. In Twenty Four hours, the video had been shared 238, 769 times while for only two months, the video reaped more than 152 million views already.
LMFAO Sexy and I know I Video
89. Adele Someone Like You – English award winning singer-songwriter Adele once again made a hit in this music video on You Tube that had been shared 238,454 in 24 hours with more than 59 million views in two months.
Adele Someone Like You Video
90. Why This Kolaveri Di – upon the release of this promotional video, it was shared for more than 226, 393 times while for less than a month of release, the video already got more than 19 million views.
Why This Kolaveri Di Video
91. Nerdy White Kids Kills “Look at Me Now” – this video featuring a guy cooking pan cakes gained more than 8 million views in just a week. This shows an exemplary rapping skill of a guy while cooking pan cakes.
Nerdy White Kids Kills “Look at Me Now” Video
92. Rihanna We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris – this video of Rihanna had been shared 195, 142 times within twenty four hours of its release and for more than a month it was already viewed more than 96 million times worldwide.
Rihanna We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris Video
93. Bruno Mars It Will Rain- today’s sensational artist Bruno Mars made another hit through his song It Will Rain, the music video had been shared 153, 738 times on its first day of release and for more than a month that views had been noted to reach more than 21 million already.
Bruno Mars It Will Rain Video
94. ColdPlay Paradise – this new music video of Cold Play reached more than 29 million views worldwide for less than two months of release. While on its first day, it was shared 135, 679 times.
ColdPlay Paradise Video
95. Maroon 5 Moves Like Jagger – this music video of Maroon 5 that also features Christina Aguilera gained more than 65 million views since it was released in late August. On its first day of release, the video had been shared for 133, 309 times.
Maroon 5 Moves Like Jagger Video
Maroon 5 and Victoria Secret Viral Video
96. Pitbull Rain Over Me – for four months, this music video has accumulated a total of 181 million views while on its initial release the video had been shared for 131,439 times.
Pitbull Rain Over Me Video
97. Justin Bieber Mistletoe – this is another viral video that proves Justin Bieber’s popularity. For only a month, the video had been viewed more than 65 million times. While for twenty four hours, the video had been shared 100, 683 times.
Justin Bieber Mistletoe Video
98. Adelle Rolling in the Deep – another music video from Adele that gained more than 183 million view for less than a month, while the shared reached 98, 913 on its first day alone.
Adelle Rolling in the Deep Video
99. Twilight Series: Breaking Dawn – the most popular human and vampire love story had been breaking records since its first installment. Fanatics had been viewing You Tube videos few months before it’s released and some teaser video had been made to sustain the interest of the viewers. While upon its cinema release, the movie earned around $30 million, a little short for the successful Harry Potter.
Twilight Series: Breaking Dawn Video
100. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Finale – this final installment of Harry Potter series has made a total of $80 million on its opening day alone. This movie surpasses a number of box office records.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Finale
If You think I missed something, you are welcome to suggest it below in the comment section.